Contact Us and read the Frequently Asked Questions
Need additional help or clarification?
Send an enquiry to our helpful team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The app does not work correctly on my phone.
Although we have done extensive testing on the app before going live, there are countless of android and iPhone in use. The first six months of the app going live, it is in beta mode where any issues and recommendations are assessed and the app is updated. Contact us for any assistance or clarification.
- What can I do if I have a suggestion for the app?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can include it in the app.
- I have a question that does not appear in this FAQ?
Contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
- What can we do if one of the members is abusing the app, by notifying the other members unnecessarily?
You can either ask the offending group member to unjoin the group, or the other group members create a separate group and unjoin the existing group. The app is flexible enough to join or unjoin as many group as you want.
- How can I stop getting notifications when I’m not at home or work?
By logging out, you will receive no further notifications. By having separate logins, you can log into the group you want to be notified by. You can have a home login and a separate work login.
- I cannot hear notification when one of the group presses one of the emergency buttons.
Some phones have firewalls, please check if this is disabled for the app.
- Why can’t I see the phone number of each member?
- The app will not accept the group name or password.
The group name or password needs to be a minimum of 6 characters long.
- The app does not accept my email address.
The email address needs to be the same format as a real address – “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com”
- I cannot hear my recorded message.
Check the volume controls on your phone. See if they are on and maximised. This includes the volume on your ring tone, notifications, applications, etc.
- I cannot hear the emergency notification.
Check the volume controls on your phone. See if they are on and maximised. This includes the volume on your ring tone, notifications, applications, etc. Check the volume buttons on the side of your phone.
- How can I see who is in my group?
Press “View” on the home page and you will see each group member and their address.